So I have recently become a part of a really neat group here in Columbus called Clement Arts (whose name come from Les Mis....it has to be cool right?)
anywho...they use the arts (they are musicians) to raise money for people who are adopting children...and then to help support those families once they adopt a child (medical bills etc...)
So, in this new role of "helper funder raiser" I have put together a photo day....and I am so hoping it will be full of folks and I feel it will be bc I want to go through the photo spots myself!
we will have 3 'scenes' set up....some crazy like leaves in the air ...some Christmassy (for cards)...and maybe one 'formal' ish...or by the creek...the spots haven't been chosen yet. there will be 3 photographers....each family will have 10 min with each photographer...so 30 min, all the pics on a cd for $50!!
I have a list of when folks have already signed up to come...from 10 am - 6 pm. so if you are interested you can text or email me (claredms@yahoo.com or 706-201-4983) or you can just show up! we will stagger folks through...so the wait shouldn't be long at all!
bonfire going, food to eat, music around the fire, and lots of pictures being taken!...so it will be a fun day!
anywho...come on out, tell anyone you think might be interested! thank you!
You're charging far too little for this, especially if the photographers do any kind of editing to the pictures.
ReplyDelete