i keep meaning to sit down and write out a really nice plug for my brother~! but i am always here at the computer on the fly!
so instead, i will just shoot this out there for all my athens folk friends....
i love my brother's pictures...he is a patient photographer and takes a generous amount...he loves candids and captures some beautiful moments....
if you would like to have some family pics done.....he is charging $100 for an hour and then you keep the cd to use as you wish (for non-commercial use) ...he usually charges for prints so this really is a good deal.
i don't think he'd like me to publish his number on here =) but he is easy to find on facebook and checks regularly.... matt fulkes.
ok! if you are looking for some family pics, look him up!
You should start getting paid for pictures yourself. Neither of us are professionals, but you've got some great shots too. I especially like some of the recent black and white ones! :)
ReplyDeletedoes he have a website?
ReplyDeleteI don't have a cohesive photography Web site at the moment, because up until recently I always took photographs for the simple pleasure of it. (I just have blogs, Facebook pages, etc.) But then people started offering me money to take their picture, and wanting me to shoot their weddings, etc. I am NOT a professional photographer, and don't claim to be. Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm learning each and every day. Most of my pictures are candid and/or natural light photographs, but I have a few simple studio shots that I've done also. It's not my studio though, so I don't do much work there.
ReplyDeleteAt any rate, if you'd like to view some of my pictures, you can find them at the following sites. Just remember, I do this for fun, so don't expect amazing, professional photography! :)
https://www.facebook.com/matt.fulkes
https://www.facebook.com/MattFPhotography
http://fmdphotography.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshop.com/users/fmdphotography
Okay, I changed that last link (the Photoshop.com one.) It is now the following:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.photoshop.com/users/mfulkesphotography