Monday, November 29, 2010

alas

i just wrote a huge post and then it disappeared!!!!
so much for catching up the blog readers =)
anywho....
long story short
josh and i are in columbus...he is working! yay!
i am looking for a place to live!

loving it....we are so grateful...kids with grace and tom, friends in and out of the house getting it finished

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move! I pray God's perfect guidance in finding the right house for your family. My mom is going to be here with us in Costa Rica for most of December, but she said that she would love to show you some sights when she gets back - she knows lots of fun places, especially outdoor play spots :) I haven't talked to Daniel and Jenny recently, but I assume they're helping y'all out - such great people. We'll keep you all in our prayers. Ella

    ReplyDelete