Thursday, February 05, 2009

Hooooooooot Fire

every morning, the kids and i get up and make a fire...and this morning we were SOOOOO cold. josh brought in wood last night for us this morning....i was SOOO grateful. anywho....we made a fire that got so hot, the stovepipe turned red! sitting 3 feet away, i felt myself starting to catch flame...well, almost =) it was WONDERFUL!!!
having wood heating a house is certainly feast or famine as far as temperature goes.....i certainly enjoyed the feast this morning!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Be careful you don't set EVERYTHING on fire and burn the house down! I don't think a glowing orange stove pipe is a good thing! *worried look*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house too!! It was so cold last night. It made me get a little more serious about insulating my floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well. I can't figure out how to make my name show up as anything but "prog". Whatever that is and however it got there, I don't know. This is ben.

    ReplyDelete