i am fighting a cold with all i'm worth...the kids have had it and everyone around me has had it....and i can feel my body wanting to be part of that "fun"....so i am about to go to sleep and ward it off. anywho...nice quiet day...we met josh at chickfila...jack LOVES to play there and now so does esme...came home and josh read "pillars of the earth" which many folks have told him is excellent...jack crawled in his lap and they shared popcorn....we found 2 puppies on our back porch snuggling with cash and harry....well, i thought they were these poor lost puppies...i called the neighbor and he said he'd take them...so i rounded them up and drove them over....and came to find out...they lived there! for the past year and a half...and are named "lucifer and satan...bc they fight and get into so much trouble." so funny, here i thought they were poor little suckling on their mamma puppies =)
ok off to bed

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLucifer and Satan huh? You sure have some INTERESTING neighbors over there! lol Do you remember when we had Midnight (my male black cat), and Mum wanted to call HIM Lucifer? Those were the days... *wistful smile*
ReplyDeleteAll that rain better stop before we move up that, because I won't be having any of that! We had a fair bit of rain yesterday, but it's beautiful today. I just got back from Dad's house, and from wandering around Main Street for the Taste of Acworth celebration that's going on today. Dad and Sandra have people over right now for a baby shower for a girl who works at the office where Sandra does some of her work. They were expecting 40-50 people, but it's more like 20 now. They're making a ton of food though, so hopefully there will be plenty of left overs. :) I spent the morning hanging out with dad, keeping him company while he cooked and prepared for the party. Monica was at work, and I was home alone, so I thought I'd go visit for a little while, since we'll be moving soon, and won't be able to do that as easily.
Anyway, this has gone on WAY longer than I planned, so I'll wrap it up. I hope you're feeling better today, and have gotten rid of your cold. Eat lots of chocolate, that helps. :)
Take care, keep in touch, and I'll talk to you soon. Peace.
I have read Pillar of the Earth several times now. I like that book!
ReplyDelete