josh and mabry were strangely quiet in the kitchen while marybeth and i were chatting...we went in to find them eating a box of spaghetti which was all over the floor....so funny. loved our time there...
Hi Clare! I love reading your blog! I'm Naomi & Doug's friend. I've been stalking your blog for a while and have been meaning to say HELLO. I wish we could come to the cob workshop (we'll be on mission trip with youth group) - that sounds so interesting.
Anyway, you are a great writer and blog post-er. I just caught up on cob, gardens, custard, birth control, etc...thanks for sharing!
Hi Clare!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! I'm Naomi & Doug's friend. I've been stalking your blog for a while and have been meaning to say HELLO. I wish we could come to the cob workshop (we'll be on mission trip with youth group) - that sounds so interesting.
Anyway, you are a great writer and blog post-er. I just caught up on cob, gardens, custard, birth control, etc...thanks for sharing!
Joni :)
so cute!!!
ReplyDelete