anyway, good visit...they cleared the underbrush cleared so you can see the lake better and it looks wonderful..what a difference!! jack LOVED riding with dad on the lawnmower...he could have done this for hours and hours....and sandra and he threw stones in the lake quite happily...
i have a little garden envy though...their corn is so tall!!! could it be that ours is competing with a slew of weeds?? and sandra's squash is already with squash...like being with child....they are quite pregnant with vegetable....mine are in the "o my goodness, you are pregnant" stage....not very matured at all.
anyway....maybe i should water more....i'll try that.




I do believe that is OUR garden you are referring to! lol Sure, they planted most of it, and they keep coming over to check on it and whatnot, but they have their own garden at their house. That garden is Monica and mine! hehehe I'm the one that tries to make sure it gets watered properly (although I'm not big on weeding, so I avoid that for the most part.) Still, even though we never wanted a garden THAT big, we still consider it ours. And yes, it IS doing quite well! :-)
ReplyDelete