i thought i'd put esme's diapers on here...bc i am being totally honest when i say, i have done (am doing ..jack has regular diapers) both and that cloth diapers are truly just as easy or easier and SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE. grace..josh's mom...gave me the diapers (i have 36) and some nylon covers, my friend elaine gave me these clips which just grab the cloth...so easy...and some other covers......there is something about it that i just enjoy ...i like the pile of diapers all clean and in a stack next to where she sleeps...i like that i am not filling up a landfill...and i like that she has something cotton next to her sweet skin...it really is worth it.
and the final photo is of my dear friend marybeth and her wonderful husband brent! outside their new home!!! they just moved into town..and their house is a DREAM!! i am so excited to have them closer....marybeth discovered an orchard in her back yard today! what fun!




The house looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing all the work that was accomplished. I'm so proud of my boy, isn't he amazing!
ReplyDeleteAs for the diapers, you seem like just the person for this (so, even though I'm pretty sure you already know about it) I thought you might enjoy checking this out: http://www.diaperfreebaby.org/
ReplyDelete